This new update focus on bugs and UI tweaks. This fixes some of the annoying glitches introduced by the previous update. Airplanes would freeze and the game wouldn’t allow you to jump.
Issue with the plane glitch was reported on PUBG forums on June 30th:
– So this happens to me every game since the update yesterday. I’ve never experienced any problems like this before. – It happened a few times on the test server before the patch went live, and now every game since the update.
– It doesn’t seem to matter if I’m in solo, duo, or squad.
– The plane lags and stutters across the flight path.
– I can’t eject.
– I can interact with the map and my teammates can see my markers in real-time.
– When the plane finally reaches the end of the flight path, it kicks me out as if I were afk and I can play on as normal.
– Very frustrating
Some other nice fixes were introduced. Here’s the list in its entirety:
- Optimized Care Package airplane.
- Improved UI performance.
- Fixed an issue where the starting airplane became immobile in the sky at the very start of a round.
- Fixed inventory display issue on 4:3 resolution.
- You can always spectate your teammate’s screen in color now.
- You can no longer fire weapons in a vehicle from underwater.
- Fixed an issue when you could not pick up mags from some areas of the lobby (starting island).
- You no longer have to press the F key to pass through doors destroyed by grenades or Red Zone bombs.
- Fixed an issue whereby if you got knocked out while zooming in with a scope, you won’t be zooming in when revived.
- Fixed an issue when grenades were not available to throw periodically.
- Fixed an issue of armed weapon not getting displayed on HUD UI, when switching weapons with number keys while having inventory open.